Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pasta.
You can have Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pasta using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pasta
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of chicken breasts (cubed).
- It’s 1 lb of farfalle pasta.
- Prepare 2 cups of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion (chopped).
- Prepare 2 cups of spinach.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 4 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground thyme.
- It’s 1 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s of salt & pepper.
- It’s 4 tbsp of olive oil.
Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pasta step by step
- Start by chopping your chicken breasts into medium size chunks. Coat skillet with 2 tbsp olive oil & cook cubed chicken until golden brown. Remove & set aside..
- In the same skillet coat with the other 2 tbsp of olive oil. Cook chopped onion until translucent, then add mushrooms & minced garlic. Cook until mushrooms are darker..
- Now add your chicken broth & heavy cream. Stir & let it come to a boil. Then add pasta. Boil until pasta is tender..
- Once pasta is tender add spinach & mix until spinach gets smaller. Then add your cooked chicken breasts & stir so as to get the cream sauce over everything..
- Add parmesan cheese & stir again til melted in. Serve & enjoy!.