Granola. The grocery aisle is overflowing with specialty. Also, granola status has nothing to do with sexual preference. The World's Healthiest and Yummiest Granola and Nut Butter! (hedgefundamentally.com). ⬇ Download granola – stock pictures and images in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock photos and images.
Granola Breakfast Cereals All Departments Audible Books & Originals Alexa Skills Amazon Devices Amazon Warehouse Appliances Apps & Games Arts, Crafts & Sewing Automotive Parts. Welcome to Granola.com, a site dedicated to granola aficionados! Here you'll find news, recipes, product reviews and information related to all things granola. You can have Granola using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Granola
- You need of "dry ingredients".
- You need 7 cups of old fashioned oats.
- You need 1 cup of wheat bran.
- It’s 1 cup of flax meal.
- It’s of "flavorings".
- Prepare 1/4 cup of canola, coconut or olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of applesauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown or raw sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey or agave.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 teaspoons of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla, maple or almond extract.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of "nuts, seeds & fruits".
- It’s 1 cup of broken walnuts.
- Prepare 1 cup of broken pecans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raw pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raw sunflower seeds.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped dates.
- You need 1 cup of raisins or dried cranberries.
Please feel free to check out our blog. The granola should be lightly browned (look at the nuts to see if they're browned, since the cereal Transfer the granola to air-tight containers. Our granola and muesli mixes are made from fresh and crunchy rolled oats or kale combined with Need some fuel during a hike or backpacking trip? Granola travels well and will give you a boost of.
Granola step by step
- Preheat oven to 275° F or 135° C.
- Mix oats, bran & flax in a large roasting pan..
- Whisk the "flavorings" together and then drizzle over the oat mixture. Stir until evenly moist..
- Bake for 1-1/2 hours — stirring every 15 minutes..
- After the third stirring, add the "nuts, seeds & fruits"..
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes..
- Allow to cool completely. Store in an airtight container..
- NOTE: I have experimented with the balance and quantities of the fats and sugars. As I reduced the fat, the texture went from crunchy to chewy. I did not have success with less than 1/4 cup of fat. I have also sometimes replaced the more processed sugars with unsweetened frozen juice concentrate..
- Serving size – 1/4 cup.