AMIEs Pasta with Vegetables. You can include almost any vegetables you have in your fridge in this recipe. It is popular even with those who normally scorn vegetarian food. Pour the vinaigrette over the pasta and vegetables.
Recipe v Video v Dozer v. Pasta combined with Amy's house-made, Italian-style sauce. Non GMO, Certified Kosher, Soy and Tree Nut Free. You can have AMIEs Pasta with Vegetables using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of AMIEs Pasta with Vegetables
- It’s 500 grams of pasta (farfalle or fusilli).
- You need 1 of medium eggplant, diced.
- Prepare 3 of zucchini (diced).
- It’s 1 of medium bell pepper (diced).
- It’s 1 of small red onion, (sliced).
- Prepare 400 grams of tomato puree (passata).
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s of salt and ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of basil leaves.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
Convenient and easy to prepare Ingredients: Organic Pasta (Organic Unbleached Durum Wheat Flour, Organic Whole Durum Wheat Flour, Filtered Water), Organic Tomato Puree. Easy Vegetables pasta with Indian spices. My mantra for pasta has always been that it can be a wholesome, well-balanced meal if you make it that way. Who but pasta could see me through?
AMIEs Pasta with Vegetables step by step
- Heat the oil in a large sauce pan over low-medium heat. Add the onion and saute until softened. Add the washed and diced vegetables and cook for 10 minutes. Add the tomato puree, salt and pepper and cook for a further 15 minutes over medium heat. Add the basil leaves cut in pieces..
- Cook the pasta according to the packet directions, until al dente. Drain and place in a serving dish. Add the prepared sauce and parmesan cheese to taste. Toss to combine..
- Serve warm, share and enjoy!.
Pasta's also the perfect vehicle for many vegetables, when I don't really feel like eating vegetables (yes, even vegetarians have this Of course vegetable whisperer and all-around Genius Deborah Madison came up with this quickie, ultra-comforting dynamo. Spiralized vegetables, or veggie pasta, can be made from a variety of produce — from broccoli to zucchini — and you can even use a spiralizer on certain And because spiralized vegetables have a similar texture and consistency to pasta, you might find you don't even miss those carb-heavy dishes. The Pasta with Vegetables recipe out of our category Vegetable! Drain pasta and combine with vegetables. Arrange on four plates and season with freshly ground black pepper.