Apple Pie Overnight Oats. Start with these apple pie overnight oats and make your way through the recipe index. 🙂. If you try these apple pie overnight oats be sure to leave a comment and star rating letting me know how it turns out. Your feedback is super helpful for me and other EBF readers who are planning to try the.
These apple pie overnight oats taste like apple pie in a jar. Enjoy these year round but especially in the Fall when apples are in season and abundant. Healthy Oatmeal Recipes Apple Recipes Fruit Grain Recipes Oats Main Dish Brunch Breakfast Low Sodium. You can cook Apple Pie Overnight Oats using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple Pie Overnight Oats
- You need of Ingredients:.
- It’s 1 of Apple diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Oats.
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- It’s 1 cup of Almond milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Greek yoghurt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Apple compote.
- Prepare 10 of Walnuts -, toasted and roughly chopped.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Overnight Oats. Just put oats, fruit, and spices into a bowl or jar, cover with milk, and refrigerate overnight! Overnight oats are one of my favorite breakfast. They are ideal for those busy mornings when you're running out of the door and are quite simply one of the.
Apple Pie Overnight Oats step by step
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients until well combined. Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight. At the time of serving add extra almond milk if thick until it reaches the desired consistency. Top with extra apple bits and a few chopped walnuts before serving..
Apple Pie Overnight Oats are a healthy breakfast that requires no cooking, like overnight steel-cut oats, and tastes like apple pie! You can make this fast breakfast sugar-free, gluten-free, and even vegan if desired! Cinnamon Apple Pie Overnight Oats makes the perfect easy and healthy make-ahead breakfast. Best of all, it's like having dessert for breakfast that's gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar-free. These Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats will have you eating dessert for breakfast while getting a serving of whole grains and tons of protein at the same time.