Maple bacon corn bread. Bacon pieces and maple syrup give this cornbread amazing flavor, and the maple and butter glaze is the perfect finishing touch. Cook bacon till crispy, then mince. Add bacon, jiffy mix, milk, egg, and syrup.
A quick and easy cornbread with a twist. bacon! The sweetness in this cornbread is the perfect pairing to a nice bowl of savory chili. Maple Bacon Skillet Cornbread is best warm from the oven. You can cook Maple bacon corn bread using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Maple bacon corn bread
- Prepare 1 box of jiffy cornbread mix.
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/3 of cup of milk.
- You need 2 slice of bacon.
- Prepare 5 oz of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 1/4 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 of cinnamon and sugar.
A perfect accompaniment to any main dish, or a great snack by itself. As soon as you hear the words "maple" and. Maple bacon monkey bread has a wonderful mix of sweet and salty and will make everyone happy at brunch. Just when you thought maple bacon couldn't get any better, we went and added cornbread.
Maple bacon corn bread step by step
- Cook bacon till crispy, then mince..
- Add bacon, jiffy mix, milk, egg, and syrup..
- Fill muffin tin (makes about 8) and bake @400 for 15-20 minutes..
- Melt butter and mix with cinnamon and sugar. After muffins are done, baste and leave in for one more minute..
I decided that I wanted just a little more. This bread would be the perfect vehicle for a scrambled egg sandwich, don't you think? Or even a tomato and mayo sandwich. Comforting maple bacon corn muffins with a lovely moist texture, hints of pure maple syrup and bits of crisp bacon throughout! Today, I'm serving up good ole fashioned corn muffins with a twist : Maple Bacon Corn Muffins.