Petite Thyme Loaf.
You can cook Petite Thyme Loaf using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Petite Thyme Loaf
- You need 6 cups of unbleached flour.
- It’s 2 of medium eggs.
- You need 2 of tblspn Active Dry Yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of Pink Himalayan Salt or Kosher Salt.
- You need 2 of tblspn granulated sugar.
- Prepare 5 of tblsp unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Dried Thyme.
- Prepare 1 of grape tomato.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño.
- It’s 1 of green onion w/ stalk.
Petite Thyme Loaf instructions
- Combine yeast and water and let sit for 10 minutes until foggy..
- Mix yeast mixture, eggs, and milk in a bowl. In a separate bowl, add flour, thyme, garlic salt and sugar and mix..
- Add half of the dry ingredients to your wet ingredients and mix thoroughly. Slowly add the rest of the flour and mix until it forms a dough..
- After you flour your work surface, pull your dough out of the bowl and knead until it forms a tacky ball of dough. Grease a bowl, place dough inside, cover and place in a warm environment for an hour to rise..
- Punch down dough and knead for about 1 minute. Separate into 4 balls of dough. You can either freeze three of the balls or make 4 loaves..
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Form a nice round domed ball of dough. Make thin slices of grape tomato, jalapeno, and green onion with pieces of its stalk and place them anywhere you'd like on top of your dough. Place on a greased baking sheet, cover once more, then allow to rise for another 30 minutes..
- Brush with butter the place in oven and bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Brush with butter once more and let cool 5 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy..