Pasta with pepperoni. When I was in college, one of my roommates introduced me to the glory that is a "Pepperoni Pasta Bake". This Three Pepper Pasta boasts a colorful trio of peppers and crispy pepperoni for extra flavor. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You can freeze the pasta, but the best This pepperoni pasta dinner can be prepared in minutes. You can easily enjoy dinner with your family with simple and. Think of pepperoni pizza, but as pasta! You can cook Pasta with pepperoni using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta with pepperoni
- It’s 500 grams of pasta (fusilli or penne).
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli seeds.
- It’s 1 of sliced pepperoni or any other spicy ham.
- You need 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar or red wine.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried thyme, oregano, basil or if availsble italian herbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled water.
- You need 1 packages of mozzarella as needed.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Kid-friendly, and parents can add some extra spice to their bowls with a crunchy breadcrumb topping. Think of pepperoni pizza, but as pasta! Pepperoni Pasta Salad the PERFECT Pot Luck Salad and let me tell you WHY! This Tri Color Pasta Salad with Italian Dressing is a keeper recipe.
Pasta with pepperoni instructions
- Cook the pasta in salted boiled water (dont overcook it) and drain from water. set aside..
- Heat the olive oil..
- Slice the onions and garlic. Add to the oil.fry it snd add the chilli and the tomato paste on it.Continue stirring until the onions are soft.add sliced pepperoni and fry..
- Add on them the crushed tomato, the balsamic vinegar, the herbs, and a cup of boiled water. Add salt (be careful not to add a lot bcz we've added the pepperoni). let it cook for 10-20 min on a low heat..
- Slice the pepperoni and add on the sauce. stir and take it off from heat..
- Pour the sauce on the drained pasta and mix..
- Pour the mix in an oven pan.spread cheese on top..
- Bake it in a heated oven for 15-20 min..
- Enjoy with a green salad!.
Reminiscent of classic pepperoni pizza, this weeknight casserole is made with a mess of curly noodles in place of the doughy crust, just the right ratio of. This pepperoni pasta is an Italian "Midnight Pasta" recipe from the Old World, spicy, quick and so "last minute" I had to share it! No, it has nothing to do with pizza—even though I love a good homemade pie loaded with pepperoni and cheese. While pasta is boiling, brown pepperoni in skillet until crisp on both sides and place on paper towels to absorb the grease. Toss pasta with pepperoni, italian dressing, parmesian cheese and italian. "Pepperoni with penne pasta.