Cheesy Jalapeño Dip. This cheesy and creamy baked dip recipe uses canned and fresh jalapeno peppers to bring the heat for an item that can double as an ideal bacon-cheeseburger spread. I've been craving a cheesy corn dip like this recently, and figured it was due time to create a plant-based version. This Cheesy Jalapeño Skillet Dip recipe is perfect for tailgating or Game Day parties.
Serve it with crackers , carrots or anything you fancy! I am a huge movie buff. Jalapeño Hot Cheese Dip is super CHEESY and creamy with just the right touch of spice. You can have Cheesy Jalapeño Dip using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Jalapeño Dip
- Prepare 1 packages of real cream cheese 8 oz.
- It’s 3/4 cup of shredded sharp cheddar.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded pepper jack (optional).
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of Jalapeño seeded and finely chopped (can use more or keep seeds if you like).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Tony Chacheres seasonings (or any seasoning salt, this is just my personal favorite).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cavenders seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dry ranch.
This warm, spicy, cheesy jalapeno popper dip is loaded with all the familiar flavors from your favorite appetizer, in an easy to make dip form! Learn how to prepare this easy Cheesy Jalapeño Dip recipe like a pro. This is a warm, spicy, cheesy dip that goes great with tortilla chips, crackers, or spread on NOTE: Depending on preference, you can do a rough chop on the artichokes for a chunkier dip, or you can. This super speedy Jalapeno Dip will be a hit at your next party or potluck!
Cheesy Jalapeño Dip instructions
- Set your oven on low broil.
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl. Spread in oven safe dip dish or small casserole dish. Put in oven and broil on low setting until top is slightly brown and bubbly (usually 10—15 minutes) Serve with your favorite chips or crackers, tastes great with bell peppers also! We ate most of it before I thought to take a picture!.
Mayo-free and loaded with flavor, each bite will have you coming back for more! This creamy and cheesy slow cooker dip is the perfect snack to feed a hungry crowd on game day or to get any party started. If you are expecting a large crowd. Little Caesars Cheesy Jalapeno dip discontinued which gave major set-back to their Cheese Cream dip lovers. Although it wasn't that much healthy but it served its purpose well as a dipping sauce.