Chocolate PB Banana Bread [Vegan].
You can have Chocolate PB Banana Bread [Vegan] using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate PB Banana Bread [Vegan]
- You need 1 of flaxegg.
- It’s 3 of medium ripe bananas.
- You need 3 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare pinch of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of salted natural peanut butter (creamy or crunchy).
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of coconut oil, melted.
- It’s 1/4 cup of organic cane sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of agave or maple syrup, depending on ripeness of bananas.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of almond meal.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 cup of flour blend.
- Prepare 1 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dairy-free chocolate chips.
Chocolate PB Banana Bread [Vegan] step by step
- Preheat oven to 350º F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper or spray with nonstick spray..
- Prepare flax egg in a large mixing bowl and let rest for 5 minutes to activate. Add banana and mash thoroughly..
- Add all ingredients through almond milk and whisk vigorously to combine..
- Add cocoa powder, almond meal, gluten free flour blend, oats and stir. Last, stir in chocolate chips..
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for 1h–1h 15min. When ready, it should feel firm and be crackly on top. My sweet spot was about 1 hour 5 minutes..
- Let cool completely before cutting or it will be too tender to hold form (preferably overnight). ➆ Store completely cooled leftovers in a covered container for up to several days, though best when fresh. Slice and freeze for longer term storage..