Baked Spaghetti with Bread. How to Make Baked Spaghetti Bread. Cook spaghetti according to directions for al dente. Baked spaghetti is an easy solution for a weeknight meal or to satisfy a crowd.
Moms delicious baked spaghetti and garlic bread, with pickles on the side yum! Send mom some mail to P. Why make baked spaghetti instead of regular ol' spaghetti with meat sauce? You can have Baked Spaghetti with Bread using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Spaghetti with Bread
- Prepare of Bread.
- You need 6 slices of store baked Italian bread.
- You need 6 tablespoons of butter divided.
- Prepare To taste of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare As needed of kosher salt to sprinkle.
- You need of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of cooked spaghetti pasta.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- You need 15 ounces of canned diced tomatoes.
- You need 15 ounces of canned tomato sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of flame roasted peppers.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced kalamata olives.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of capers.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 3-1/2 of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2-1/3 ounces of Gouda cheese.
It's all about that melty layer of cheese on top! Toss with spaghetti, then transfer to baking dish and top with mozzarella and Parmesan. I will describe Baked Spaghetti as a simple Spaghetti dish topped with a rich béchamel sauce and baked to perfection. I love having baked spaghetti especially if there is a slice of buttery toast bread in my plate.
Baked Spaghetti with Bread instructions
- Preheat oven 400°Fahrenheit. Add ground beef to a deep oven safe pan. Add the onion, peppers, olives, capers, and spices. Add tomato sauce, paste, and diced tomatoes. Simmer 10 minutes stir in the pasta..
- Get the gouda and slice. Add all over the top of the spaghetti. Sprinkle the parmesan over the top. Put into oven for 1 hour..
- Slice the bread melt the butter. Add the sliced bread and fry the bread in the butter..
- Turn and add the garlic. Toast the back side till browned and crispy. Sprinkle with kosher salt and set aside. Take the spaghetti out of the oven and let rest 15 minutes..
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!.
This can be added as a comfort food in my list. This Baked Spaghetti recipe is an easy dressed up version of spaghetti perfect for a potluck and the best pasta recipe for bringing in to a family for dinner. I need to find a new doctor. The one I have now always leaves me feeling confused and frustrated. Baked spaghetti is a richer type of Italian pasta casserole.