Bacon wrapped chicken stuffed jalapenos. Jalapeno peppers are stuffed with a blend of cream cheese and Cheddar cheese in this crowd-pleasing, bacon-wrapped appetizer. Juicy chicken breasts wrapped in crispy bacon and stuffed full, to overflowing, with melted cheese and jalapeno peppers! Today is Cinco de Mayo and I wanted to take the opportunity to update one of my favourite recipes, this bacon wrapped jalapeno popper stuffed chicken with some new photos!
I've made bacon-wrapped cheese stuffed Jalapenos. You can pretty much use any non-hard cheese, but I found it has the I love bacon, I love chicken, and I love jalapenos…so…OF COURSE I LOVED THIS RECIPE! You may also want to double or triple the recipe because these. You can cook Bacon wrapped chicken stuffed jalapenos using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped chicken stuffed jalapenos
- It’s 16 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 60 of jalapenos.
- Prepare 3 lb of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 envelope of Hidden Valley Ranch dip mix.
- It’s 3 lb of Bacon.
Spicy, cheesy, and creamy bacon wrapped cheesy stuffed jalapeños are always the first appetizer to disappear whenever I bring them to a party. They're perfect for celebrations, Super Bowl, game day, and more. They're another football appetizer to add to your rotation. These bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers are baked instead of fried, and let me say, they're even better than the original!
Bacon wrapped chicken stuffed jalapenos step by step
- Mix the ranch mix and cream cheese.
- Cube the breast into pieces small enough to fit inside your jalapenos.
- Cut halfway through the top of the jalapeno as if you were to cut off the stem..
- On each side of the jalapeno, slice downwards towards the tip. Leaving two halves with one half having the stem..
- Gently separate the two halves. Remove seeds and veins completely. Set aside keeping the halves together.
- Spoon in the ranch dip spreading it in one half of the jalapeno..
- Lay pieces of chicken in the center of the jalapeno and put the two jalapeno halves back together..
- Lay a strip of bacon length wise. Beginning from one end of the stuffed jalapeno roll it down the bacon strip wrapping it from it from one end to the other..
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Repeat steps 3 through 8 until all the jalapenos are stuffed and rolled.
- Place stuffed peppers into baking pans and bake for 30 minutes or until internal temperature on the larger peppers is 160°F..
- Remove from oven and serve.
Who can resist fresh jalapenos stuffed with cheese, wrapped in bacon and baked to crispy perfection? People do these all sorts of ways and cook them as many. The process of preparing Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Popper Chicken simple. Chicken is pounded thin, and stuffed with a combination of cream cheese, chopped jalapeños, and cheddar cheese, before it is wrapped in bacon. It's a pretty fool-proof meal that anyone would love.