Blueberry-Chia Breakfast Crisp. This easy-to-prepare recipe provides a protein-packed way to start the day. This low-carb blueberry chia crisp should actually be called Keto Superfood Crisp! It's certainly not your usual breakfast granola recipe.
This is a slow cooker recipe for a hot breakfast cereal that will have you waking up to the a delicious Wake up in the morning and breakfast is served, the house smells like heaven. This is my new comfort food. Stir soy milk, water, quinoa, blueberries, chia seeds, and honey together in a slow cooker. You can cook Blueberry-Chia Breakfast Crisp using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry-Chia Breakfast Crisp
- It’s 3 cups of frozen blueberries (defrosted with liquid preserved).
- Prepare 1 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of smart balance butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts.
In a cup or sealed container, mix together ingredients for chia pudding. Well now they're coming to breakfast😘 BLUEBERRY CHIA SEED CRISP…» Blueberry Almond Crisp. No wonder it's regarded as a superfood! This chia oatmeal breakfast bowl is packed with all sorts of good stuff to keep me full and energized.
Blueberry-Chia Breakfast Crisp instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Pour the blueberries and liquid into a greased baking dish..
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp chia seeds on the blueberries and mix in slightly..
- Pour maple syrup evenly over blueberry and chia seed mix..
- With a food processor, pulse together the almond flour and smart balance butter until it looks crumbly. Then add the vanilla, walnuts, and remaining 1 tbsp chia seeds. Pulse slightly to mix together..
- Crumble the almond flour mixture over the prepared blueberries..
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350°F..
- Serve warm and enjoy!.
When chia seeds absorb moisture, it turns · The easiest Triple Berry Crisp made with frozen raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries for a juicy berry filling nestled under a crispy oat topping. This Blueberry Almond Chia Pudding is a quick & simple breakfast you can grab-and-go on busy mornings. Sadly today is the last day of guest post, I know you all have probably loved meeting new bloggers AND seeing some killer recipes! No, we are health-conscious citizens of the new millennia, and we care about having kale, blueberries, chia seeds, coconut oil, and goji berries in our fridge/pantry. As catastrophe was avoided I was left with all that extra produce, so I whipped up this incredible Blueberry Avocado and Chia Breakfast.