Peanut-Butter Cookie bliss balls. Peanut butter bliss balls… I had originally planned to post a different recipe today. Little balls of safe-to-eat peanut butter cookie dough… Soft and delicious – like an unbaked peanut butter cookie. They can take care of even the biggest peanut butter cravings.
I first came across bliss balls a couple of years ago and I remember thinking 'how can something with nuts and fruit taste so good?!'. It was probably the fact that they tasted like chocolate to be honest and I'm a. Peanut Butter Balls are one of the most requested no bake treats I make! You can cook Peanut-Butter Cookie bliss balls using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut-Butter Cookie bliss balls
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Peanut-Butter.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of ground almond.
- You need 40 grams of chocolate (chips or chopped).
They are always the first thing gone on any cookie platter, and they are just the perfect, easy, chocolate peanut butter treat! Amazing peanut butter protein balls that taste like peanut butter cup cookie dough! Low carb, no sugar added and naturally gluten free/grain free. In the meantime, I have been waiting to bring you these AMAZING peanut butter protein balls (that taste like a a mix between cookie dough and a. · No bake healthy protein peanut butter energy bites that taste like peanut butter cookie dough.
Peanut-Butter Cookie bliss balls instructions
- Mix together the P-B, salt, honey and vanilla until combined.
- Put in the almond and knead with your fingers until it forms a dough. Add chocolate and mix until incorparated..
- Shape the mixture into balls and put in the fridge to set. Keep the bliss balls in the fridge..
These easily made Salted Caramel Bliss Balls are a delicious energy booster. They are Vegan and Gluten-Free, so ideal for people with dietary requirements. Peanut Butter Cup Pecan Protein Bliss Balls. Roll tablespoons of the mixture into balls. Working one at a time, dip a ball into the chocolate and dip half into the buckwheat crumb.