Jalapeño Bacon Poppers. Reviews for: Photos of Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers. These bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers are creamy, spicy and loaded with cheese. Jalapeño poppers are one of the easiest, most satisfying party apps.
These bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers are easier to make than breaded poppers and they pack more flavor too. To print this recipe or for more of my gluten. Jalapeño poppers are the ultimate game-day treat. You can cook Jalapeño Bacon Poppers using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Bacon Poppers
- It’s 6 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 can of Crescent roll dough.
- You need 8 slice of fried bacon.
- It’s 4 of chopped jalapeños.
Unlike traditional poppers, this recipe skips the breading altogether. Instead, the poppers are wrapped in bacon and baked in the oven for a. Make these Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers as an appetizer for your next party Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers. This post may contain affiliate links which won't.
Jalapeño Bacon Poppers step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Slice 8 crescent pieces in half from top point of triangle straight down.
- Add small chunk of cream cheeses, chopped jalapenos, & bacon crumbles to crescent..
- Wrap all 3 crescent dough tips inward to cover all mixture inside.
- Line on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until roll is golden brown.
These bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers are UNBELIEVABLY good! Fill each pepper with cream cheese and sprinkle cheddar cheese on top. Jalapeño Poppers are called Jalapeño Poppers for some reason. I think some bar decided to use the word poppers to make them sound cool. Someone brought jalapeño poppers wrapped in bacon, and I eyed them enviously.