Baked Jalapeño Chicken and Broccoli with Kale Chips. Baking too little results in limp kale pieces and baking too long causes a "burned" taste. Be sure to use the "curly" kale variety as it tend to be less bitter. DO NOT EXPECT them to taste like potato chips. that was just an expression I used in the description.
Welcome to Simply Mama Cooks YouTube Channel! I am a Mom to a blended Korean / Mexican American family that loves to share what I cook in my home. Frozen broccoli provides a simple addition to this impossibly easy chicken pie – a cheesy flavorful dinner! You can cook Baked Jalapeño Chicken and Broccoli with Kale Chips using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Jalapeño Chicken and Broccoli with Kale Chips
- Prepare 8 oz of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 head of broccoli.
- You need 1 head of kale.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeño pepper.
- You need 1 of paprika.
- You need 1 of Garlic salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of foil.
- Prepare 1 of parchment paper.
You may need to bake a bit longer than the recipe directs since you'll be starting with a cold pie. This recipe is crazy easy to double, triple, or even quadruple to feed a large crowd! Combine greek yogurt and softened cream cheese in a bowl. Add freshly grated cheeses, pickled jalapeños, and garlic powder (optional but delicious!) BBQ Chicken Tacos with Jalapeño Slaw.
Baked Jalapeño Chicken and Broccoli with Kale Chips step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Season chicken with paprika and garlic salt. Wrap in foil and place in oven for 40 min..
- Chop kale into bite size pieces. Toss in olive oil and season with paprika. Line pan with parchment paper and spread seasoned kale over paper. Bake at 350 the last 20 minutes..
- Chop broccoli into bite size pieces. Chop Jalapeño pepper into thin slices. Toss Jalapeño and Broccoli in zip lock bag with olive oil. Season with paprika. Wrap in foil and bake last 20 minutes..
Baked Ziti with Sausage, Peppers, and Broccoli Rabe. A classic combination of chicken and broccoli make this a delicious all-in-one supper. Made with roasted corn, jalapeño, and creamy Pepper Jack cheese. We are in the midst of Deep Winter and I have a load of Queso Crockpot Chicken Chili with Roasted Corn and Jalapeño leftovers waiting for me in the fridge, brought to me. Kale chips are crispy, light and quite addictive.