NSNG Chicken Cordon Bleu.
You can cook NSNG Chicken Cordon Bleu using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of NSNG Chicken Cordon Bleu
- You need 3 of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 of heaping spoonfuls coconut flour.
- You need 2 of heaping spoonfuls almond flour.
- You need 2 t of garlic powder.
- You need 6 of ham slices.
- Prepare 3 slices of Swiss (or other cheese).
- Prepare 1 t of salt.
- You need 1/2 t of pepper.
- You need 1/2 t of paprika.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
NSNG Chicken Cordon Bleu instructions
- Preheat oven 375.
- Beat/scramble two eggs in a shallow bowl.
- Mix flours and seasoning in another shallow bowl (you may need to adjust seasoning, I don't really measure!).
- Filet chicken breasts, so they lay like an open book.
- Place two slices ham on each chicken breast.
- Place one slice cheese on the ham.
- Fold the chicken back up and secure with a toothpick if you'd like..
- Dip both sides of each chicken breast in the egg.
- Then coat it with the flour/seasoning mixture.
- Lay down the center of a 9×13 backing dish that has been sprayed..
- I like to surround mine with green beans or other veggies, lightly coated with olive oil, salt and pepper..
- Bake for 40 min or until juices run clear..