My BLT Pasta salad. BLT Pasta Salad is one of my favorite side dishes for my BBQ's! Packed full of bacon, lettuce and tomato then tossed with your favorite elbow pasta and delicious dressing, to create one sensational pasta salad for any occasion! Drain pasta, and rinse in cold water; set aside.
For sure the leftovers are a fantastic lunch the next day. Don't miss these other great side dish recipes! Even with all of that love for bacon flowing through my veins, the first time I tried this BLT macaroni salad, I really didn't have high hopes. You can cook My BLT Pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My BLT Pasta salad
- It’s 1 packages of tri-color rotini.
- You need 2 of scallion / green onion , sliced.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- It’s 10 oz of fresh baby spinach.
- Prepare 2 of chopped tomato.
- You need 1 cup of chopped cooked COOLED bacon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped mild banana peppers.
- You need 1 tbsp of ranch dip mix.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dry dill.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Macaroni salad should have mayonnaise, eggs, and green olives and that's about it! That's the way my mama made it and my mama couldn't be wrong. Try my mama's macaroni salad recipe next! This BLT pasta salad is so tasty.
My BLT Pasta salad instructions
- Cook bacon, let cool then chop..
- Cook pasta according to directions. Rinse and let cool.
- Mix mayo, yogurt, scallion ranch mix and dill in a large bowl.
- Add chopped tomato, pasta, chopped banana peppers, bacon and spinach to dressing..
- Mix well chill and serve!! Sometimes I skip directly to serve 😁.
It combines all the best parts of a classic BLT – crispy bacon, crunchy lettuce, juicy tomato, and mayo – with rotini pasta and ranch. The flavors are amazing and this salad is the perfect thing to share with family or bring to a backyard barbecue. BLT Pasta Salad is a creamy pasta salad full of crispy bacon pieces, tomatoes, and chopped Romaine lettuce. It's one of my favorite summer pasta salads. Goes great with burgers, hot dogs, or grilled chicken.