Wild thyme pie. Today, we're making a classic comfort dish with a bit of a healthier spin! Went to the Baiz Market and scored this killer Za'atar pie. it's vegan and has tons of flavors. Safe, structured & so much fun!
Download Wild thyme stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Zaatar (wild Thyme mix) is to Lebanon what Peanut Butter is to America. Check this recipe to learn * Today due to the scarcity of wild thyme many people use different varieties of farmed thyme and. You can cook Wild thyme pie using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wild thyme pie
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yeast.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of water (approximately).
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of wild thyme.
- It’s 2 of small onions.
- It’s 2 of medium tomatoes.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need 1/2 of lemon juice.
In fact, when dried and collected, Wild Thyme blossoms are believed to release an aroma. Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste. Thyme is a Mediterranean herb with dietary, medicinal, and ornamental uses. The flowers, leaves, and oil of thyme have been used to treat a range of symptoms and complaints.
Wild thyme pie step by step
- Dissolve yeast in a bit of water to activate it..
- Combine the flour, sugar, yeast and salt and oil in the bowl. Add the water and knead the ingredients until the dough forms into a ball..
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and put it in a warm area to let it double in size, about 1 hour..
- Cut veggies and mix with thyme leaves. add salt and lemon juice..
- Roll the dough out on a flour-dusted surface to roughly ½ cm thick. spread filling over the dough..
- Bake for 10 minutes..
No kitchen should be without the heady, aromatic flavour of thyme. There are many different varieties, both cultivated and wild, with flavours of mint, caraway, lemon, and stronger varieties that. Chicken Pot Pie with Mushrooms and Thyme. While the pot pie is cooking, prepare the remaining phyllo. Thyme (/taɪm/) is the herb (dried aerial parts) of some members of the genus Thymus of aromatic perennial evergreen herbs in the mint family Lamiaceae.