Jalapeno Popper Burger. Jalapeño Popper Burgers = Summer's MVP. An over the top jalapeno popper burger combines jalapeno popper dip and juicy cheeseburgers for a delicious, cheesy sandwich. You guys, these are a serious thing.
My jalapeno popper burger is all about boosting flavor! If you like stuffed burgers and poppers, you'll love these. Jalapeño popper topped burgers are two favourites mashed together. You can have Jalapeno Popper Burger using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Popper Burger
- Prepare 6 of Hamburger Buns.
- It’s 1 of Jalapeno Pepper.
- You need 3 of Roma Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Burgers.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of 80/20 Ground Beef.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of Jalapeno Popper Sauce.
- Prepare 2 of Jalapeno Peppers.
- It’s 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Ground Black Pepper.
Bacon-wrapped jalapeño poppers are the ultimate burger topping. There are many reasons I love my husband. Try this tasty Jalapeno Poppers Burgers Recipe that everyone will love. It's covered in a spicy and cheesy topping that everyone will love.
Jalapeno Popper Burger step by step
- On a grill turned to high or in a 500°F oven, roast 2 jalapeno peppers for 10-15 minutes or until skin has charred and flesh is softened..
- Divide ground beef into 6 equal patties. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper and cook to your liking on a grill, skillet, or griddle..
- While burgers/jalapenos are cooking, mix jalapeno popper sauce ingredients together into a medium mixing bowl..
- Remove burgers and roasting jalapenos from heat. Peel away charred skin of the jalapenos. Finely dice both of them, add to jalapeno popper sauce, and stir until mixed. If you don't want as much spice, remove the ribs/seeds from one of the roasted jalapenos before dicing..
- To plate, open bun and place a burger patty on the bottom topped with a spoonful of the sauce. Add 2-3 slices of Roma tomatoes and a desired amount of thinly sliced raw jalapeno pepper..
Reviews for: Photos of Jalapeño Popper Burgers. Jalapeño Popper Burgers. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Jalapeño Popper Burger. with chipotle mayo and fries. We present to you the Jalapeño Popper Burger, the Customer Burger Showdown winner created by Jessica Usher. These easy Jalapeno Popper Burgers take two of your favorite things, jalapeno poppers and burgers, and combine them into one mouth-watering, delicious burger.