Spicy Mackerel Fusilli.
You can have Spicy Mackerel Fusilli using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Mackerel Fusilli
- You need of Serves: 1 person.
- You need 100 g of dried Tricolore Fusilli,.
- It’s 1 tin of mackerel fillets (125g), in spicy tomato sauce,.
- You need Half of a medium red onion, chopped finely,.
- You need of Around 14 small pitted green olives,.
- It’s of Cracked black pepper and salt to season, and for pasta water,.
- You need of Olive oil Frylight.
Spicy Mackerel Fusilli step by step
- Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to the boil. Add the Fusilli and begin to cook according to packet instructions..
- In a frying pan over a medium heat spray the base with a little Frylight then add the onions. Begin to fry them gently for around 4-5 minutes. Season with pepper and add the olives..
- Add the mackerel fillets in spicy tomato sauce. Stir everything together and turn the heat down low. Add 2-3 tbsp of the pasta water to the pan to loosen up the sauce and make it silkier..
- Drain off the pasta once it's cooked and then season with a bit of pepper and a tiny pinch of salt. Turn off the heat under the mackerel sauce. Add the drained pasta to the sauce and the gently combine everything together..
- Serve up in immediately and enjoy! :).