Low carb peanut butter protein muffins. And I feel so much better eating them than I did after those coffeehouse ones. Benefits of a Healthy Protein If you've seen my protein cookie dough bites or peanut butter protein cookies, you know I'm a huge fan of using collagen protein powder in low. Hit em with some sugar free syrup and a dusting of pb powder and they're killer.
Keto and low carb protein muffins are made with almond flour. Wonderfully fluffy, the best thing about them is how very filling they are! Even though I usually prefer an egg-based breakfast, sometimes it's nice to have a baked good that doesn't just taste great but also keeps you going for several hours. You can have Low carb peanut butter protein muffins using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low carb peanut butter protein muffins
- You need 1/4 cup of splenda.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 scoops of vanilla protein powder (or cupcake batter flavored).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy or lite cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s of Dark chocolate chips to put on top.
Flourless Peanut Butter Banana Waffles. **Please note the nutrition information will vary depending on the brand of ingredients you use. Any idea what the carb count in these muffins might be?? Skinny Peanut Butter Honey Banana Muffins: These healthy muffins are the perfect way to jumpstart the day! Today, we are lightening things up over Forget store-bought protein bars,these Healthy Baked Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars are SO easy to make and so much more delicious!
Low carb peanut butter protein muffins instructions
- Set oven to 400°. Mix all wet ingredients together.
- Add dry ingredients and mix too well blended.
- Grease a 12 count muffin tin. Pour batter equally into each spot. Bake for 18-20 min. They freeze well if you want to! They keep for 3-4 days out of the fridge in a closed container.
These Peanut Butter Protein Balls are so easy to make with just a few ingredients. A healthy low carb, keto & gluten free breakfast or snack! A healthy breakfast or snack on the go and loaded with peanut butter, cinnamon and protein powder. Low carb, keto, grain-free and gluten free. Our breakfast egg muffin recipes are low carb and high in protein.