Triple Threat Power Balls.
You can cook Triple Threat Power Balls using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Triple Threat Power Balls
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond flour, finely ground.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut flour.
- It’s 6 TBSP of Hemp seed hearts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chia seeds, ground.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Flax seeds, stone ground.
- You need 2 TBSP of Cacao powder.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Almond butter, fresh (no additives), or other nut butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut, raw/dried, flaked, unsweetened (crush if big).
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Coconut Palm sugar, or sweetener of your choice, to taste.
Triple Threat Power Balls instructions
- Add all of the "dry" ingredients to a large glass bowl and mix..
- Add the coconut oil and almond butter and mix thoroughly. I use a dough cutter for this..
- If the mixture seems too dry to form, add just a bit of water..
- Form into balls. I use an ice cream scoop, then hands, and make a dozen healthy sized balls. ;-).
- Place on waxed paper and refrigerate. Can be transferred to covered container later..
- If 12 balls, each is: 178 cal, 13.75 total fat (3.75 sat.), 7 protein, 4.25 net carbs.