Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake. My chocolate craving buster of choice is this keto chocolate mug cake. It's super easy and the texture and taste is like the real thing – we're talking a real Kim shares delicious low carb and keto recipes no one would believe are sugar-free. Her recipes are featured in newsstand publications and on sites.
This chocolate healthy mug cake is everything I'd hoped it would be. You won't miss the flour one bit! Also Try This Recipe: Keto Ice Cream – Just Four Because it's not really flour, it's not as smooth as flour. You can have Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake
- You need 1/8 cup of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter (Kerrygold is great if you can get it).
- You need 1/4 cup of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Swerve (or fake it with 1/4 cup erythritol and 1/8 cup granulated Stevia or Splenda).
- You need 1 of egg.
If you aren't on a keto or low carb diet, I really love her other chocolate mug cake recipe. Since switching to a low carb way of eating, I've noticed that I don't really Finally, a low carb chocolate mug cake I love. Used Swerve Granulated and an egg and also, because every other mug cake I've tried. Omgawwdddd!!!!.absolutely divinilicious chocolate cake in the microwave.yummilicious and dense and gooey and fudgy .look no further for the simplest.
Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake step by step
- Combine dry ingredients and mix until well blended..
- Add liquid ingredients and mix well..
- Pour into a well greased microwave safe bowl..
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Puncture with a few small holes to release steam..
- Microwave on high for about four minutes. If your microwave is less powerful than 1200 watts, it might take a little longer. Watch it so that you don't overcook!.
- Uncover and let it rest for about four minutes to cool and firm..
- Invert bowl over a plate, and if the bowl was evenly greased, the cake should come right out. It will be warm and moist and ready to eat..
- Top with whipped cream, either home made or store bought..
This chocolate keto mug cake in the microwave is another one of my favorite quick treats! I give instructions for vanilla, chocolate, and peanut I am team microwave! Keto Mug Cake is another one of my favorite recipes using that trusty machine! Make sure to use refined coconut oil and not extra virgin so that you don't get a coconut taste in your brownie batter! Instead of coconut oil, you can use butter.