Roasted Parmesan Garlic Jalapeno Rounds. Roasted with Parmesan cheese and garlic, they make a delicious side that goes well with almost anything. Toss potatoes, garlic, Parmesan cheese, lemon zest, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss again until evenly combined.
Still, next time I'd start off setting that timer for a few minutes less. Roasted jalapenos are great for a multitude of recipes. When roasting jalapeno peppers in the oven, you can also slice the jalapeno peppers in half lengthwise and place them skin sides up on the roasting pan to save you the time of flipping them halfway through the roasting process. You can cook Roasted Parmesan Garlic Jalapeno Rounds using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Parmesan Garlic Jalapeno Rounds
- It’s 10 large of fresh jalapeno's sliced about 1/4 inch thick. I leave the seeds in for more surface area for the seasoning, but if you don't want the heat of the seeds remove them it will still be good but milder.
- You need 1 tsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese, plus more for sprinkling on peppers as a garnish, if desired.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of 1/8 teaspoon granulated sugar.
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes – These buttery garlic potatoes are tossed with Parmesan goodness and roasted to crisp-tender perfection! Add olive oil, garlic, thyme, oregano, basil and Parmesan; season with salt and pepper, to taste. A great recipe for Grill and Smoker. More recipes, tipps und tricks visit.
Roasted Parmesan Garlic Jalapeno Rounds step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with non stick foil or lightly spray regular foil with non stick spray..
- Place melted butter and olive oil in a medium bowl, add sliced jalapenos, toss to coat..
- Combine parmesan cheese, garlic powder and sugar in a small bowl to combine..
- Add cheese mixture to coated jalapenos, coat well with seasoning..
- Place in a single layer on foil lined baking sheet and roast 35 to 45 minutes turning halfway through until light brown. Sprinkle with more parmesan, if desired when they come out of the oven. Serve hot, they can be reheated in 400 oven oven on a foil lined sheet just until hot, watch it only takes a few minutes.
- Serve with any dish you would like a burst of flavorful heat.
I was ready to put together this yummy potato dish in minutes! These Hasselback potatoes with Parmesan and roasted garlic take a potato side dish to a whole. Place olive oil and garlic in large resealable bag. These garlic parmesan roasted potatoes are simple to make and are the perfect side dish to any dinner. These potatoes are just as crispy and delicious as fried potatoes, but much healthier!