Easy Peasy Cheesy Fusilli – Pasta Bake with Sausage.
You can cook Easy Peasy Cheesy Fusilli – Pasta Bake with Sausage using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Peasy Cheesy Fusilli – Pasta Bake with Sausage
- It’s 300 g of fusilli pasta (aka spiral).
- It’s 400 g of tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 of sausages.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, diced.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 50 g of grated cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
Easy Peasy Cheesy Fusilli – Pasta Bake with Sausage instructions
- Gather up your ingredients and get a large pot of water on the boil. Also get your oven preheating to 200C.
- Put the pasta in the water once boiling and leave to cook for 10 mins.
- While the pasta is boiling away, in a pan of hot oil, cook down the diced garlic and onions. When the onions become translucent add the chopped tomatoes, sugar, salt and pepper, stir, then continue to cook for 3-4 mins.
- While that’s happening, roughly chop up the sausages and quickly brown for a few minutes in another pan.
- Now drain off the pasta and add it to the tomato mix along with the sausages just to quickly combine them all.
- Lastly, transfer to a baking dish, generously cover with the cheeses then bake for 10-15 mins. Serve piping hot from the oven!.