Farfalle Prawn Cream Sauce.
You can have Farfalle Prawn Cream Sauce using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Farfalle Prawn Cream Sauce
- You need 1 of Pasta of your choice (pasta dough).
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 10 of Peeled prawns.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic (finely chopped).
- It’s 10 of leaves Basil (minced).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White wine (if available).
- You need 50 ml of Heavy cream (or milk).
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Farfalle Prawn Cream Sauce step by step
- [To make the sauce] Massage the prawns with 1 tablespoon of katakuriko and rinse with water to remove the odor. Devein the prawns. Pat dry with paper towels, and coat with sake and katakuriko..
- Cook the pasta. Heat the oil and garlic over low heat, and when it's fragrant, sauté the prawns and basil leaves. Add white wine and evaporate the alcohol..
- Add 1 ladleful of pasta cooking water and double cream, and simmer a little. Add the pasta and season with salt and pepper. (Adjust the sauce with the pasta cooking water.).
- [To shape farfalle pasta] Prepare pasta dough. Refer toto make fresh pasta and various sauces. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154920-easy-handmade-fresh-pasta.
- Roll the dough out thinly and cut into squares..
- Pinch each square in the middle to make pleats..
- Stick together in the middle, and they're ready. Look how cute they are..
- Cook the pasta in boiling water with some salt until it's tender in the thick part in the middle..
- The pasta gets coated well with the sauce because of its pleats. It's delicious..