Quick Baked Ravioli.
You can cook Quick Baked Ravioli using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Baked Ravioli
- It’s 2 packages (19 oz.) of ravioli (any flavor you like).
- You need 2 Jars of Ragu pasta sauce(or any other jar pasta sauce you have in the house) 24 oz.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz.) of Block Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Dried Thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dried parsley.
- You need 1 of 8oz.bag Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese.
Quick Baked Ravioli instructions
- Boil ravioli in large pan for about 2 min……
- Drain ravioli and place in large baking pan coated with cooking spray…….
- Meanwhile heat up the 2 jars of Ragu sauce in saucepan, or any other flavor sauce you like,then break up your block of cream cheese and place that into the sauce in saucepan, stir until cream cheese has melted, it’s ok if you still have some smaller chunks of cream cheese floating around, eventually it will melt with the sauce……
- Season cream cheese sauce with the thyme and parsley, stir gently…..
- When sauce has heated up and cream cheese is almost melted pour sauce over ravioli in baking pan and stir gently to coat the ravioli…..
- Top with the Parmesan cheese first then add your shredded mozzarella cheese on top of ravioli mixture…..
- It should look like this……
- On top of that add a sprinkle of dried parsley…..
- Place in oven and bake at 375 degrees for 20 min, you want to make sure all that cheesy goodness melts into the ravioli ! It should look like this……
- Let rest for about 20 min, then dig in and enjoy 😉!!!.