Chocolate Chia Pudding. Loaded with nutrients and perfect for breakfast, a snack, or dessert! Chocolate chia pudding is so simple and amazingly delicious. It's the easiest healthy dessert recipe you can make with no baking.
Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This chocolate chia pudding is very similar to my basic chia pudding recipe, but we're blending everything in a high-powered blender which gives the chia pudding a mousse-like consistency. This sugar free chocolate chia pudding is loaded with healthy fiber. You can have Chocolate Chia Pudding using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chia Pudding
- It’s 4 Tablespoon of Chia Seed.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Coconut Milk.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Yogurt.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Cacao.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Honey.
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of Banana.
- Prepare of Dark chocolate for Shredding (topping).
- You need of Berries (to your preference).
- It’s of Cinnamon (sprinkle on bananas).
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Peanut Butter.
I find this tasty chocolate snack really fills me up which keeps. My original vegan chocolate chia pudding recipe used maple syrup as the sweetener, but lately, I've been using coconut sugar. Maple syrup gives the pudding a bit of a maple taste (which isn't. Chocolate Chia Pudding is an easy & healthy breakfast recipe that tastes like chocolate.
Chocolate Chia Pudding step by step
- Add chia seeds, yogurt, honey, vanila, salt, to coconut milk.
- Add Cacao and mix well.
- Put in the refrigerator over night.
- Add your toppings and drizzle honey on top of them, shred dark chocolate and sprinkle on top. Add peanut butter.
This chia pudding is delicious on its own—and even better when layered with maple yogurt as a The chocolate/chia pudding seemed overly salty and not sweet enough when tried on its own, but when. This Chocolate Chia Pudding is very easy to make and uses dates to sweeten it. Leave overnight in the fridge for a healthy breakfast. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. Chia pudding is such an easy way to make a quick and healthy dessert that you can also have as a snack or for a quick and easy breakfast.