Salted Cumin Cookies.
You can cook Salted Cumin Cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salted Cumin Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of milk.
Salted Cumin Cookies instructions
- Take both flours in a bowl. Whisk egg along with oil and butter. Add to flour. Add salt and sugar also..
- Mix and make a semi-soft dough using milk as required, cover and leave for 15 minutes..
- Roll the dough into 1 cm thick sheet, sprinkle cumin seeds and press a little to stick. Cut ciikies in the desired shape..
- Preheat an oven at 170°c for 5 minutes.Bake the cookies for 20 minutes on middle rack..
- Cool the cookies on wire-rack.Serve with tea/coffee..