Taco Style Empanadas.
You can cook Taco Style Empanadas using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Style Empanadas
- Prepare of beef.
- You need of small onion.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Prepare of 2 crust pie crust.
- You need of jalepeno.
- It’s of grated cheese.
- Prepare of limes.
- Prepare of taco seasoning according to packet instructions.
- You need of tomato paste.
Taco Style Empanadas step by step
- Brown meat.
- Add finely chopped garlic, onion, and jalepeno. stir occasionally until slighty cooked..
- Add paste, taco seasoning, water, salt and pepper to taste, and lime juice.
- Cut pie crust into 4-5in circles, you will need re-roll out remainder to get 8.
- Use a whisked egg brushed around the edge.
- Stuff with meat mixture, sprinkle with cheese and press closed, top with brushed egg wash.
- Bake at 350 for thirty minutes, sprinkle with cheese and bake an additional 10th minutes (@ high altitudes).