Simple Orange Jell-O Salad.
You can cook Simple Orange Jell-O Salad using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Orange Jell-O Salad
- You need 2 packages of orange jello (3 oz each).
- You need 2 cup of boiling water.
- You need 1 quart of orange sherbet.
- Prepare 8 oz of container of Cool Whip (thawed).
- You need 1 of Mandarin oranges for garnish.
Simple Orange Jell-O Salad step by step
- In a large bowl, dissolve the jello in boiling water. Beat in the sherbet until melted. Add cool whip and beat well..
- Pour mixture into an 8 cup mold ring coated lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Unmold onto a serving platter and garnish with mandarin oranges..