Zucchini Ravioli with Spinach Ricotta Filling. Once the ravioli are assembled, turn the zucchini ravioli over and place them in a baking dish of marinara sauce to seal the bottom, top with In a small mixing bowl, combine the ricotta, parmesan, egg, spinach, basil, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Use this ricotta cheese and spinach filling for ravioli, tortellini, and other filled kinds of pasta. An easy-to-follow guide on making homemade ravioli filled with fresh ricotta cheese and organic baby spinach.
Welcome to Castello Vicchiomaggio kitchen, my name is Delfina and today we are going to make home made ravioli filled with ricotta and spinach. How to Make Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Zucchini Ravioli. Use a vegetable peeler to peel the zucchini into strips. You can have Zucchini Ravioli with Spinach Ricotta Filling using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Ravioli with Spinach Ricotta Filling
- You need 4 of Medium size zucchini.
- It’s 1 Cup of Ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Grated mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 Cup of Chopped boiled spinach.
- It’s of salt as per taste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 Cup of Marinara/pizza sauce.
- It’s of Dried /Fresh basil leaves 2Tbsp.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Pro tip: go slowly and be patient! It's way better to take your time and have a bunch of perfect zoodles than to rush and have to redo them! Cheesy, spinach-stuffed ravioli gets a topping of tangy tomato sauce bolstered by mushrooms, zucchini, and squash in this simple, delicious pasta. Saveur kitchen assistant Jeanna DeMarco shared this family recipe for tender ravioli filled with spinach and cheese, topped with a tangy.
Zucchini Ravioli with Spinach Ricotta Filling step by step
- Preheat the oven to 190*c for 10 minutes..
- Using the potato peeler,slice the sides of each zucchini into thin flat strips..
- Place the thin zucchini strips on tissue paper,this will help to reduce the moisture from the strips..
- Sprinkle little salt and let it rest for 10 minutes..
- In a bowl combine ricotta cheese,spinach,salt and pepper..
- Fill the bottom of a baking dish with the marinara/pizza sauce..
- Overlap 2-3 strips of Zucchini,then overlap 2-3 more strips perpendicular on top of the first strips..
- Spoon 1Tbsp filling in the center of the zucchini..
- Then bring the ends of the strips together, overlapping each other..
- Turn the ravioli over and place in the baking dish to seal the bottom..
- Add pizza sauce on the top..
- Add grated mozzarella and parmesan cheese,salt,pepper and olive oil.
- Bake zucchini ravioli for 30 minutes,until the cheese on top is melted and zucchini are done..
- Once done remove from oven and serve hot..
Zucchini lasagna rolls with creamy spinach and ricotta filling is a low-carb, gluten-free weeknight meal: you won't even miss the noodles! Fold in spinach and garlic, and season with salt and pepper (go easy on the salt since the zucchini itself is already salted). Spinach Recipes Veggie Recipes Diabetic Recipes Zucchini Ravioli Zucchini Lasagna Brain Healthy Foods Spinach Ricotta Ravioli Recipe Homemade Marinara. Zucchinioli Zucchini Ravioli with Spinach Ricotta Filling (zucchini, fat free ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, egg white ?, spinach. Cook spinach in a large pan with a knob of butter for a few minutes and drain well.