Mustard Balsamic Pork Chops.
You can cook Mustard Balsamic Pork Chops using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mustard Balsamic Pork Chops
- It’s 6 of Center Cut Pork Chops.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Mustard (grainy).
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Balsamic Vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive or Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of cup Mustard (grainy).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Rosemary (Fresh or Dry).
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
Mustard Balsamic Pork Chops step by step
- To begin, preheat oven to 425°. Next, mix salt, pepper and garlic powder in a small mixing bowl and season generously on both sides of the pork chops..
- In another mixing bowl, add your Balsamic vinegar, mustard, oil and rosemary and whisk together until all ingredients are mixed well together..
- In a large casserole dish, place pork chops and cover them in the balsamic and mustard mixture and place in the oven uncovered for 45 minutes or until cooked through..
- Once finished, garnish with fresh parsley and serve w/ rice or mashed potatoes (personal preference)..