My Grilling Spot Chorizo Sandwich. I made a grilled cheese sandwich. The chorizo I keep in the freezer (along with a stick of pepperoni) so that I can grate it on a box grater and add flavor. Over the past couple years, sandwiches have become some of my favorite things to grill.
Follow these tips and take your sandwich to the next level. Butter is Better If you are using anything besides real butter to cook your grilled cheese, you're doing it wrong. Chorizo sausage are thought to have come from the Iberian Peninsula, with the Spanish and Portuguese cultures having there own twist of chorizo sausage. You can cook My Grilling Spot Chorizo Sandwich using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Grilling Spot Chorizo Sandwich
- You need of Chorizo Sausage.
- It’s of Bread.
- Prepare of Tomato.
- You need of Chimichurri Sauce.
- You need of Caramelized Leek.
Sausage making is dated back to the roman and Greek times as a form of efficient butchery. Found in tapas bars throughout Spain, chorizo skewers, known as Pinchos (or Pintxos) Morunos are a delicious and easy Spanish tapas recipe. Simply thread skewers with garlicky, spiced GOYA® Chorizo, onions, peppers and tomatoes, and then grill. For a savory touch, drizzle with a paprika sauce that.
My Grilling Spot Chorizo Sandwich step by step
- Wash the Tomato with plenty of water and slice it thinly. It is important that the slices are very thin so you can control how much freshness you want to give your sandwich. The more slices, the more freshness you get..
- Grill the Chorizo at medium heat for 10 min on each side. Ideally, they need to have an even light brown color..
- Cut the Chorizo as shown in the picture. Grill it for ten minutes. It needs to get crunchy on both sides..
- Put the bread on the Grill for two min on each side..
- Spread the Caramelized Leek on the bread. Caramelized Leek can de found in My Grilling Spot recipes..
- Place the Tomato slices on top of the Caramelized Leek. This is going to add freshness to the sandwich..
- Place the Chorizo Sausage on top of the Tomato.
- Cover the Chorizo Sausage with Chimichurri Sauce. You can find Spicy Chimichurri Sauce in My Grilling Spot recipes..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Grilling chorizos – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. No membership needed. closeup of a green earthenware plate with some chopped chorizos fritos, typical spanish fried sausages, on a white rustic wooden table. While grilled cheese sandwiches are one of the most basic things you can make (after all, even a grade schooler could be trusted to put one Chowhound. The outsides of your sandwich should have a bit of an oily shellac to them, full of rich, greasy flavor—you're not aiming to make toast here. Keep your grill in tip-top shape with exact fit grill parts & accessories!