Zucchini Fritters. With freshly grated zucchini, egg, flour, and herbs, they are easy. Serve with a garlicky lemony sour cream dipping sauce. Quick and easy to make, these Zucchini Fritters make for a healthy appetizer, side dish, light meal or even snack.
Zucchini Fritters – These fritters are unbelievably easy to make, low calorie, and the Now these fritters are unbelievably easy to whip up. Simply grate your zucchini, drain them completely using a. These crispy, crackly zucchini fritters take inspiration from the traditional Bengali onion snacks piyaju. You can cook Zucchini Fritters using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Fritters
- You need 1-1/2 lbs of zucchini, grated.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 c of almond meal flour.
- Prepare 1/4 c of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of large egg, beaten.
- It’s 2 T of evoo.
Zucchini fritters made extra crispy and extra tasty with the addition of parmesan! It's hands down my favorite way to make zucchini! I wouldn't say that I'm a budget. Learn how to make easy and delicious zucchini Fritters or zucchini pancakes/ zucchini cakes/zucchini patties.
Zucchini Fritters step by step
- Place zucchini in a colander over the sink. Add salt and gently toss to combine; let sit for 10 min. Using a clean dish towel or cheese cloth, drain zucchini completely..
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, flour, cheese, garlic and egg..
- In a large skillet, heat oil. Scoop batter and flatten with spoon making 3 fritters at a time. Cook until underside is browned; about 2 min. Carefuly flip and brown other side; about 1 min..
- Make 12 fritters. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with sour cream, ketchup or dip of your choice!.
Zucchini Fritters have been a family favorite for years and are a staple in our home all summer long. We love the crisp edges, tender centers and how easy they are to make. Zucchini fritters turn your favorite summer vegetable into crisp, golden patties. Take one bite of these surprisingly low-carb fritters, and I guarantee you'll be going back for seconds. Zucchini Fritters Adapted a bit from Simply Recipes.