Easy Fresh Pasta No. 10 (Campana Fusilli).
You can cook Easy Fresh Pasta No. 10 (Campana Fusilli) using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Fresh Pasta No. 10 (Campana Fusilli)
- Prepare 100 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 50 ml of Water (to form the dough).
Easy Fresh Pasta No. 10 (Campana Fusilli) step by step
- Prepare the pasta dough. To make it yourself, as well as various sauces, refer to. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154920-easy-handmade-fresh-pasta.
- Stretch the dough out thinly and cut into flat strips..
- Wrap the dough around something thin, like a knitting needle (I used chopsticks). It's faster to spin the needle around and around..
- Take it off the needle and it's all done. How fun!.
- You could also stretch the dough out into a thin stick and then wrap it around the stick while pressing down on the stick to thin it out..
- Sauce really coats the pasta well between the spirals..
- This fusilli came out better than expected! I used this pasta another day in a broccoli and chicken soup. See. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155139-broccoli-and-chicken-soup-pasta.