Homestyle Potato Wedges with Thyme.
You can cook Homestyle Potato Wedges with Thyme using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homestyle Potato Wedges with Thyme
- It’s 3 of Potatoes large ones.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Thyme or Za'atar.
Homestyle Potato Wedges with Thyme step by step
- Wash and peel Potatoes. Cut into Wedges either thin or thick. Keep aside. Now heat Oil for frying as required. As it gets heated up, quickly mix in all the spices mentioned in these Potato Wedges. Mix well and deep fry in batches of 2 or 3..
- See to it that there is not a single drop of water left in the Wedges. Potatoes should be dry when you cut them. Otherwise they will leave a lot of water after adding Salt. Hence it is highly recommended to mix in all the spices only after the Oil is heated..
- Serve hot with Ketchup or any dip of your choice. Mayonnaise also goes along very well with these Wedges. Enjoy!.