Dried Beef Dip.
You can have Dried Beef Dip by using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it:
Ingredients of Dried Beef Dip
- You need 1 of Cream Cheese (8 oz).
- It’s 1/2 pt. of Sour Cream (8).
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Dill Weed.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Basil Leaves- ground.
- It’s 1/2 of pig. Dried Italian dressing.
- You need to taste of Green Onion.
- You need 1 of small glass dried Beef.
Dried Beef Dip instructions
- Mix together first 6 ingredients.
- Dice the green onions and dried Beef and add to mixture.
- Mix well and set in fridge to chill..
- Serve with crackers, wheat thins etc..