One pot pasta with broccoli. Baked pasta doesn't need to take every pot in your kitchen or lots of different steps. I make this pasta and broccoli recipe at least twice a month when I need a quick meal I know everyone will enjoy. This one-pot pasta has it all — protein, vegetables, carbs, and a spicy kick!
Easy recipe made in one pot. This quick and easy one-pot pasta is sure to be a favorite with your family and you with its taste and no-fuss preparation. In fact, I shared one featuring mushrooms and asparagus a few months ago. You can have One pot pasta with broccoli using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One pot pasta with broccoli
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil – with some more to drizzle on at the end.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, peeled and crushed.
- You need 1 tbsp of capers.
- Prepare 2 cups of broccoli, chopped into small chunks – about 250g.
- Prepare of Zest of 1 lemon.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need 400 ml of vegan/ veggie stock.
- Prepare 1 knob of butter/ vegan butter.
- You need of Enough dried pasta eg farfalle or penne or orecchiette for 2 people – you can use fresh pasta and tweak the timing.
- It’s of Parmesan or veggie parmesan, grated.
- It’s 2 handfuls of rocket.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of fresh basil, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh parsley, finely chopped.
- It’s of Some chilli flakes.
You only have to clean one pan, a cutting Cut up the broccoli in small bite-sized pieces. When cutting them up, I try to imagine each one on the end of my fork—if it fits with a piece of pasta, the. The broccoli is cooked down until it envelopes the pasta in a garlicky sauce. Like those meals, pasta with broccoli, as prepared in Naples, is a cross between soup and a pasta dish.
One pot pasta with broccoli instructions
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a large, flat-ish pan (with a lid for later). Sauté 3 of the garlic cloves until golden and fragrant..
- Add the capers, broccoli and 1/2 of the lemon zest. Add a few grinds of pepper and a generous pinch of sea salt. Cook for about 4 mins..
- Add the stick and butter. Bring to a simmer and cook until the broccoli starts to soften- for about 5 mins..
- Stir in the pasta and about 1 tbsp of grated parmesan. Add a pinch of salt. Turn the heat to medium and cover. Cook for 12-15 mins depending on the pasta. If you use fresh pasta, add the pasta later..
- Meanwhile mix the rocket, herbs, the last garlic clove and the rest of the lemon zest. When the pasta is cooked, stir the leaves and the chilli flakes in. Grate over some more parmesan..
- To serve, drizzle some olive oil over the pasta and add the lemon juice. Enjoy 😋.
By the time you ladle out the servings, most of the. This one-pot pasta recipe is not only low calorie but low cost, too. I've found there are two types of people in this world. Those who like their bacon so well done it's on the border My problem with most pastas with bacon is that they let the bacon cook in the sauce. While that does give that bacon flavor all throughout it basically..