Jalapeño Skillet Chicken. A little spicy, a little cheesy, a little creamy, and a whole lot of deliciousness! Serve it over rice for an easy meal. This skillet dip has it all!
Jalapeno Popper Skillet Chicken Recipe : Chicken in a cheesy jalapeno sauce! This Cheesy Jalapeño Skillet Dip recipe is perfect for tailgating or Game Day parties. You can put it together the night before, and cook it right on the grill before everyone arrives. You can cook Jalapeño Skillet Chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Skillet Chicken
- You need 2 of medium boneless, skinless, chicken breast.
- Prepare 3 of large jalapeños.
- You need 1/2 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of large onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 dash of black pepper.
Jalapeño AND mango in this delicious chicken skillet. Recipe from Running to the Kitchen Jalapeno Mango Chicken Skillet. Kick your cornbread up a notch with this skillet version made with chopped jalapeño chile bits and crumbled. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to.
Jalapeño Skillet Chicken instructions
- Cut thawed chicken breast into bite size pieces.
- Warm olive oil in skillet on medium.
- Season chicken with pepper and garlic.
- Add chicken to skillet.
- Throw in sliced up jalapeños, peppers, and onion to skillet.
- Cook stirring often to cook evenly.
- When almost done add soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook until completely done and eat.
Add the taco seasoning and continue to cook another minute. This Jalapeño Chicken Casserole will knock your socks off! Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chopped onion, green onions, and. Cheesy stuffed chicken breast stuffed with jalapeno popper filling of diced jalapeños, cream Skinnytaste > Main Ingredient > Chicken Recipes > Cheesy Jalapeño Popper Baked Stuffed Chicken.