Creamy Bacon Pasta.
You can cook Creamy Bacon Pasta using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Bacon Pasta
- Prepare 10 Rashers of Smoked Bacon.
- Prepare 3 of White onions.
- You need 500 g of farfalle pasta.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 300 ml of creme fraiche.
Creamy Bacon Pasta step by step
- Chop onions and bacon into strips.
- Cook pasta to packet instructions, once cooked drain and reserve some of the cooking water.
- While the pasta is cooking, add onions, olive oil and sugar to a large frying pan and fry until soft and caramelised.
- Fry bacon pieces until cooked and slightly crispy.
- Once the pasta, bacon and onions are cooked place all in one pan with the pasta, a small amount of the cooking water and the creme fraiche. Mix well and season with pepper to serve.