Sweet and sour tomato pasta. Penne Pasta with a rich sweet and sour tuna sauce. Sweet and Spicy Apricot BBQ Chicken Thighs. In a saucepan combine vinegar, sugar, tomato sauce, flour, red pepper and salt.
This lively, fresh tomato sauce is wonderful served hot over fettuccine or cheese-filled tortellini. Season with salt and pepper and stir in the cilantro. Or transfer to a bowl and refrigerate to serve. You can cook Sweet and sour tomato pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet and sour tomato pasta
- You need 150 grams of farfalle pasta.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of minced chicken/beef.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of ground basil leaves.
- Prepare 50 grams of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 of salt.
Rustle up this creamy pasta dish that's packed with tomatoes and onions – it's the ideal weeknight dinner for two. See more Pasta recipes at Tesco Real Stir through the reserved onions, the soured cream and most of the parsley leaves. Pasta, tomatoes, and mozzarella: the big three of Italian cuisine can't really be improved on (and are ideal for picnics). Arrange a layer of the grape tomato slices on each slice, reserving a few tomato slices for garnish.
Sweet and sour tomato pasta instructions
- Cook pasta, drain and keep aside.
- Melt butter in a pan add chopped garlic,onion,minced chicken/beef,honey..
- Saute it well and add tomato paste/puree.
- Cook well till mixture thickens..
- Add pasta,basil leaves,cheese and mix well. Serve hot…
Use most of the cheese to sprinkle over each portion; create two more This recipe riffs on the traditional citrus-marinated seafood dish with a crunch of cucumber and sweet, juicy green grapes tossed with. Pasta spaghetti meatballs and tomato sauce. Italian pasta. spaghetti with meatballs and parmesan cheese in black plate on dark rustic wood background. dinner. slow food concept. How to Make Pasta Sauce from Fresh or Canned Tomatoes. I you are working from fresh tomatoes, use the first recipe.