Mozzarella Cheese Sticks.
You can have Mozzarella Cheese Sticks using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- It’s of Coconut oil.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 c of almond meal/flour.
- You need 1 1/2 T of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 12 of Mozzarella string cheese, 1 oz each, cut in half.
- It’s 3/4 c of Marinara or pizza sauce, optional.
Mozzarella Cheese Sticks instructions
- In small skillet wide enough th accommodate length of cheese stick, pour oil deep enough to cover cheese. Heat to 375°F..
- In med. bowl whisk eggs..
- In another med. bowl, combine almond meal, Parmesan, oregano and garlic powder. Mix well..
- Roll cheese sticks in eggs then almond meal mixture. Fry for 30 seconds until lightly browned. Transfer to cooling rack with paper towel underneath to drain..
- Add more oil as needed and heat to 375°F. Repeat with remaining sticks. Serve with sauce for dipping..