Fusilli pasta in white sauce. Melt butter and margarine in a saucepan over medium-low heat. White sauce is the main ingredient in making white sauce pasta. White sauce is one of the mother sauces which is made using butter, milk and flour.
White sauce is used in the preparation of various dishes like pasta, lasagne and pies. Creamy white sauce pasta aka béchamel sauce pasta is one of my favorite pasta recipes. It's cheesy and oh so good! You can cook Fusilli pasta in white sauce using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fusilli pasta in white sauce
- Prepare 250 gm of fusilli pasta.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Carrot.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- You need as needed of Milk (as much as your required thickness).
Packed with veggies, this is a great Serve white sauce pasta immediately with parmesan cheese if needed. If you've tried this White Sauce Pasta Recipe then don't forget to. Photo "Fusilli pasta in white sauce with basil" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. Spaghetti isolated on white background Tasty pasta with minced meat and tomato sauce with green basil on white plate, dark background kitchen table, top view Pasta Fusilli with mussels, tofu cheese and tomatoes, decorated with basil in a white plate isolated on white background.
Fusilli pasta in white sauce instructions
- Boil water and add pasta and little salt and wait until pasta is almost cooked.. make sure that the pasta is not overcooked..
- Drain the pasta and drain it with little normal water..
- In a pan, add little olive oil and saute garlic and add chilli flakes..
- To this add chopped onion and carrot and saute for 2 mins (u can add veggies of your choice). After saying keep aside..
- In a pan, add olive oil and butter and add all purpose flour or maida and roast till smell comes.
- To this, add milk and the seasonings..
- Add the grated cheese and salt to taste..
- Once it's slightly thickened add the sauted veggies and mix well..
- To this add the boiled pasta and turn off the flame…
- Mix well and serve hot.. u can use any cheese and can add more grated cheese while u serve..
Fusilli pasta in white sauce with basil. Fusilli tricolore comes in three colours: white (plain egg pasta), green (coloured with spinach), and red (coloured with tomato). The twists and turns are good for holding rich, chunky pasta sauces. Fusilli bucatti has slightly rounder, tighter spirals than regular fusilli. With its silky smooth and aromatic sauce made from butter, milk and all purpose flour (maida), it's a guaranteed way to delight your taste For preparing white pasta in large quantity for party, follow the given steps.