Bacon Cheddar Jalapeño Spirals. Reviews for: Photos of Bacon Cheddar Jalapeno Cornbread. Jalapeño poppers go hand-in-hand with sports, but deep-frying can deter some fans from making the tailgating classic at home. To eliminate the stress, this flavorful version eliminates the messy dredging process and gets baked instead of fried.
It's perfect with soup or any celebration. How does a big wedge of Bacon Cheddar Jalapeño Cornbread sound? As the temperature (finally, blessedly) drops, I don't think there's anything better than cornbread to soak up. You can have Bacon Cheddar Jalapeño Spirals using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheddar Jalapeño Spirals
- Prepare 1 packages of Puff Pastry Sheets.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 packages of Philadelphia Spicy Jalapeño Cream Spread.
- Prepare 1 cup of Grated Parmesan.
- You need 1/4 cup of Minced Pickled Jalapeño.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of Colby Jack Cheese.
- You need 1 lb of Applewood Smoked Bacon.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Siracha.
Baked jalapeno poppers stuffed with cream cheese, cheddar cheese and bacon. Spicy, cheesy, and creamy bacon wrapped cheesy stuffed jalapeños are always the first appetizer to disappear whenever I bring them to a party. They're another football appetizer to add to your rotation. You'll love the combination of crunchy bacon, extra cheesy.
Bacon Cheddar Jalapeño Spirals instructions
- Thaw puff pastry overnight in the fridge. Do not remove until your ready to assemble the spirals..
- Mix egg and water for your egg wash..
- Mix softened cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, minced jalapeño, minced garlic, onion powder, and Siracha together and set aside..
- Preheat oven to 425. Cook the bacon until crispy. Remove from oven and chop coarsely. Set aside..
- Flour your workspace and lay out one sheet of pastry. Brush with egg wash. Spread one half if the cream cheese mixture onto the pastry..
- Sprinkle one half of the bacon across your pastry..
- Then add 1 cup each of Cheddar and Colby cheeses.
- Now roll your pastry sheet up lengthwise. And brush with egg wash..
- Cut the roll in half. Halve the halves again, and halve those halves one more time..
I have baked these Low-Carb Bacon Cheddar Jalapeño Scones multiple times now and shared them with many people (most of them have no idea that these are grain-free or low-carb) and the feedback has been spectacular! I mean, I can't exactly say I'm surprised by people liking them since, well. Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers have fresh jalapenos are stuffed with a mixture of cheeses & wrapped in smoky bacon, grilled to crispy perfection. Prep Peppers: Cut jalapenos in half and rmeove the seeds/membranes. Mix filling: Use a hand mixer to combine cream cheese, cheddar and.