Chicago-style Deep-Dish Pepperoni Pizza.
You can have Chicago-style Deep-Dish Pepperoni Pizza using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicago-style Deep-Dish Pepperoni Pizza
- Prepare 2 c of almond meal /flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 c of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 c of EVOO.
- You need 1/4 c of water.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped finely.
- You need 1 of small bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 14 oz of pizza sauce.
- You need 4 oz of sliced pepperoni.
Chicago-style Deep-Dish Pepperoni Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In med. bowl, combine almond meal/flour, salt, basil, oregano and 1/2 c cheese..
- In small bowl, whisk eggs, 2 T oil and water. Add to almond meal/flour mixture and mix well..
- Coat a 9"pie plate with 2 T oil. Evenly spread dough in pan and up the sides at least 1". Bake for 20 min..
- In a skillet, heat 2 T oil and cook onion and peppers until softened..
- Remove crust from oven and top with sauce, onion/pepper mix, pepperoni and 1/2 c cheese. Drizzle 1/4 c oil on top and bake 10 min. or until cheese melts..