Chinese Fried Rice. Chinese fried rice is a family of fried rice dishes popular in Greater China and around the world. It is sometimes served as the penultimate dish in Chinese banquets, just before dessert. This Chinese fried rice has the flavor those other recipes are missing.
The variety of fried rice is numberless, like pizza! Authentic Chinese restaurants make Fried Rice with Chinese Sausage. I'm betting that the vast majority of readers have never bought or cooked Chinese Sausage before. You can have Chinese Fried Rice by using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can make it:
Ingredients of Chinese Fried Rice
- You need 2 of plates of cooked rice.
- You need 125 grams of shrimps (cleaned).
- You need 125 grams of chicken meats (chopped into small portions).
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of peas.
- You need 4 of eggs (whisked).
- You need 5 small of red chillies (blended).
- It’s 5 of shallots (blended).
I am referring to the simple Chinese fried rice with only eggs, garlic, scallions, soy sauce, and a pinch of salt. These simple ingredients deliver a delicate balance of flavor and texture. Fried rice is a delicious and traditional side dish in Chinese cuisine. If you're used to ordering it at your favorite restaurant, it may be time to give the homemade version a try.
Chinese Fried Rice step by step
- Using a wok, in a med-heat, melts down the butter..
- Next, put in the blended chillies and shallots paste into the butter. Cook until it lets out a beautiful scent, or in other words, until it turns slighly golden or darker than it original colour. Make sure to not overcook it as it is easily burnt..
- Put in the shrimps and chickens, and keep on cooking until they are fully cooked..
- Then, put in the peas and cook for 10 seconds, and later on put in the rice. Mix them well..
- Pour in the whisked eggs into the rice, and cook for another 20 seconds, or until the eggs is half/fully cooked, depends on what you like. But i prefer it to be half cook, so that the rice is a little wet and moist..
- Serve hot..
Fried Rice – homemade Chinese fried rice recipe with Chinese sausage, shrimp, eggs and steamed rice. So easy, and much better than takeout. Chinese fried rice is the quintessential comfort food. Think of it—a bowl of steaming white rice cooked to just the right consistency, filled with bits of meat and vegetable. Chinese Fried Rice is one of the most popular fried rice recipes in the world.