Lemon Garlic Parsley Parmesan Shrimp Pasta. All Reviews for Lemony Garlic Shrimp with Pasta. I also add several thin slices of lemon and fresh grated parmesan for presentation. How to Make Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp.
Cook until the shrimp start to turn pink. Add the pasta back to pot with remaining butter, parmesan, and parsley. Add the lemon juice before serving. You can cook Lemon Garlic Parsley Parmesan Shrimp Pasta using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Parsley Parmesan Shrimp Pasta
- Prepare 12 ounces of Linguine Pasta.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of butter -(first- butter).
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 pound of large shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of basil.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of oregano.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cream.
- It’s 4 Tablespoons of butter -(second butter).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of parsley, fine chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon zest (zest with a micro plane before juicing).
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice- fresh from a lemon-save extra juice and add to taste if desired.
- You need of Salt to taste as needed.
Keyword: Creamy shrimp pasta, Lemon garlic shrimp pasta, Shrimp pasta. Add the pasta and a little of the cooking water and toss until the pasta is coated in the sauce. Serve with lemon wedges and chopped parsley. Fresh shrimp gets cooked in a buttery lemon garlic sauce and gets tossed in fresh parmesan cheese and pasta.
Lemon Garlic Parsley Parmesan Shrimp Pasta instructions
- In a large pot cook the pasta in boiling water according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Using the same pan, heat olive oil and 2 Tablespoons of butter. Add the garlic cook 1 minute over a moderate heat, do not brown..
- Add the shrimp, Cajun seasoning,salt and smoked paprika. Cook until the shrimp start to turn pink. Add basil, oregano. And the ¼ cup cream, cook for 1 additional minute.
- Add the pasta back to the pot with the remaining butter, Parmesan, and parsley. Stir until mixed and butter is melted..
- Adjust salt as needed and add the lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of zest before serving and serve while hot..
It will become a new favorite! Add the pasta back to the pot with the remaining butter, parmesan, and parsley. Still until mixed and butter is melted. Add the lemon juice before serving and. Pasta Shrimp Lemons Parsley Pescatarian Italian Seafood Parmesan White Wine Butter Olive Oil Shellfish Garlic Salt Weeknight Dinner Cheese Easy.