Fusilli pasta with mince meat. Penne pasta tossed with a simple tomato sauce with ground beef, onions, Italian seasoning, garlic, and basil. This penne pasta dish is a perfect, budget-friendly Sufficiently browning the meat for the meat sauce! Which means using a cast iron frying pan on high heat, letting the ground beef cook in its own.
Add the spices, turmeric, paprika and black pepper. Mix well until fragrant and then add the minced meat. Continue to cook until the minced meat is browned. pasta with mushroom and minced meat. You can have Fusilli pasta with mince meat using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fusilli pasta with mince meat
- It’s 400 g of fusilli pasta.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1 of green pepper.
- Prepare 150 g of beef mince meat.
- It’s 1 tb of spoon of marinade.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need Half of bulb of garlic.
- You need 1 tb of spoon of tomato paste.
- You need 3 tb of spoon of oil.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
Great for leftover pasta to use up the next day. Just reheat in the mince meat sauce and mix it all together. Tasty pasta with minced meat and tomato sauce with green basil on white plate, dark background kitchen table, top view Chicken meat balls, pasta fusilli, tomatoes, basil on a white plate on a wooden tray. Pasta with mince sauce is wonderfully paired with a bowl of homemade yogurt in our house.
Fusilli pasta with mince meat instructions
- Boil your fusilli pasta in 1/5 liters of boiling water for 9 minutes with a line of oil and a unit of garlic..
- Marinate you mince meat with smashed garlic, lemon juice, marinade and a pinch of salt for 10 minutes..
- Fry your onion and the remaining garlic in oil until the onion turns gold and add meat. Let it fry for 5 minutes and add tomato paste. Then let it fry for 10 minutes always storing and add half a cup of water and let it cook for 15 additional minutes..
- Then add pasta and carrot and green pepper and let it simmer for 5 minutes..
- Serve it hot and enjoy.
I even drizzle some yogurt on it and oh my it gets even tastier! Some people love their pasta cold with yogurt or as a salad if it's summer time, some love it with various vegetables, some love it with cheese, meat. Pasta with meat sauce and pumpkin. Pasta with meat sauce and pumpkin. Spaghetti With Curried Meat Sauce ( Malaysian Taste )Huang Kitchen.