Herbed Focaccia Flatbread.
You can cook Herbed Focaccia Flatbread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Herbed Focaccia Flatbread
- You need 1 c of shredded Mozzarella or other cheese.
- Prepare 3 c of almond meal/flour.
- You need 1-1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/2 c of black olives, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/4 c of sun-dried tomatoes, finely sliced.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 c of EVOO.
Herbed Focaccia Flatbread step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In medium bowl, combine cheese, almond meal/flour, 1/2 tsp salt, onion and garlic powders, rosemary, oregano, olives and tomatoes..
- In small bowl, whisk eggs and all but 1 T of oil. Add to flour mixture and mix well..
- Line baking pan with parchment paper. Place dough on pan and shape into a rectangle, about 1/2" thick..
- Bake 12 minutes then remove from oven. Poke bread with handle end of wooden spoon every inch or so. Brush with remaing 1 T of oil and sprinkle with 1 tsp of salt..
- Bake 8-10 minutes more or until lightly browned..
- Keep leftovers in the refrigerator. Reheat slice in microwave for 20 seconds before serving..